The Lowenstein Brown, APLC provides this web site as a service to its clients and the internet community. This web site contains information of a general nature. The information contained herein is not intended as legal advice and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Lowenstein Brown, APLC or any of its attorneys, employees, clients, partners or affiliates.
While the information in this web site is updated periodically, additional facts or future developments may affect subjects contained herein and no guarantee is given that the information provided is correct, complete, or up-to-date. Seek the advice of an attorney before acting or relying upon any information in this web site.
This website and what it communicates is an advertisement as defined by The Rules of Professional Conduct and California Business and Professions Code.
No communication resulting herein shall create an attorney-client relationship unless a separate retainer is signed by the attorney and the client. Viewing of this web site does not constitute the provision of legal advice and no attorney-client relationship is created by viewing or responding to this website. The information displayed on this web site is intended for viewers in California.
The information in this web site is published to inform our clients and friends about current issues of importance in the field of family law. The articles presented in this web site should be viewed only as a summary of each topic and not be construed as legal advice. Legal counsel should be sought for the answers to specific legal questions. This website is a communication concerning the firm’s availability for professional employment within the meaning of California Rule of Professional Conduct 1-400(A).
Rules governing our practice before the Internal Revenue Service require that we advise you that any tax advice on this website (i) is information only and not to be relied on and (ii) is not written with the intent that it be used, and in fact it cannot be used, to avoid penalties imposed under the Internal Revenue Code or to promote, market, or recommend to another person any tax-related idea.
Any testimonial or endorsement does not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter.
Complete an Inquiry Form and/or Electronic Mail is provided as a convenience in communicating with the professionals and/or staff at the offices of Lowenstein Brown, APLC. Contact by any means does not alone create a professional relationship. If you contact the offices of Lowenstein Brown, APLC by phone, completing an inquiry form or email regarding a matter in which you have not formally engaged the professional services of the offices of Lowenstein Brown, APLC, any information you communicate may not be treated as privileged or confidential. Please remember Internet E-Mail or Complete and Inquiry Form communication is not secure and messages sent to the firm or any of its employees, partners or affiliates should not contain sensitive or confidential information unless the messages are adequately encrypted.
The Resources page on this web site contains resources and links to other Internet web sites. These resources and links are provided to aid in the search for relevant related information of interest and does not imply that Lowenstein Brown, APLC is affiliated or associated with or endorses or is legally authorized to use any trade name, registered trademark, logo, seal, or copyrighted symbol.
Internet subscribers and online readers should not act upon any information in this web site without seeking professional guidance. This communication is an “Advertisement” as defined by The Rules of Professional Conduct and American Bar Association.
Website Social Media Communications
By submitting a form on azafcc.org or on any social media site, you agree to the following:
- I understand that submitting this inquiry does not constitute the formation of a professional relationship of any kind with Lowenstein Brown, APLC.
- I understand that I am not forming a confidential relationship with Lowenstein Brown, APLC by the submission of this inquiry. A confidential relationship is formed only after a professional relationship is formed with Lowenstein Brown, APLC.
- I understand that I may receive a response from Lowenstein Brown, APLC and that I will not be charged for this response.
- I understand that Lowenstein Brown, APLC has no duty to keep the information I am transmitting confidential since the transmittal does not constitute the formation of a professional relationship.
- I understand that Lowenstein Brown, APLC’s response, if any, is not confidential since the submission of this inquiry does not constitute the formation of a professional relationship with Lowenstein Brown, APLC and that Lowenstein Brown, APLC’s response, if any, does not constitute the formation of a professional relationship.
- I understand and agree that a professional relationship with Lowenstein Brown, APLC is formed only after executing a retainer agreement and fee agreement.
Make a Payment
As a courtesy to the Lowenstein Brown, APLC clients, you may make your payments online using your Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express through the secure online payment processor, LawPay by clicking on the PayNow button. Please note that this service is for existing clients only. In addition, due to bank processing times, it may take 2-3 business days before your account reflects your payment.