When the parties and their lawyers are unable to bring resolution to their issues for various reasons, the case must be managed by a judge. This is what is known as a “divorce litigation or family litigation”. Even when a divorce is litigated there may remain options for a settlement out of court. It is also true that the case may need to go to trial to be resolved.
At Lowenstein Brown, we have family litigation cases dealing with:
- child custody cases involving issues of abuse, as well as “move-away” cases
- San Diego father’s rights issues
- the valuation of real property and/or businesses
- the valuation of businesses
- spousal support and/or child support
- contempt proceedings
- domestic partner dissolution
- tracing of separate property and the division of numerous assets including intellectual property
- …and more.
In addition, we are experienced in divorce litigation cases where the trials lasted from several hours to those which have lasted for a number of weeks.
Call 619-298-6246 to schedule a consultation or